Friday, April 13, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does Indie Love; Day 5

Happy Friday the 13th!!!  Hopefully a black cat will not cross your path today, you don't step on a crack, walk under a ladder or break any mirrors!  

This is my final indie love challenge mani for Digit-al Dozen featuring black cats for Friday the 13th on a blue indie polish base as again, only sharing blue mani's for April in support of Autism Awareness. Here's what I came up with!



Started with a smooshy stamper base using assortment of indie polishes:  Girly Bits Denim & Diamonds, Girly Bits Blue Christmas, KBShimmer Sky Jinks, KBShimmer In Yacht Water, KBShimmer My Life's Porpoise and Moyra SP. 22.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Moyra Stamping Plate 51 - Friends using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


Moyra Stamping Plate 51 - Friends.  If you have a fondness for cats, this is the plate for you!



Stamped accent using Fig Tree Stamps with CNF 002, another image from Moyra Stamping Plate 51-Friends and Delaney Chats & Chiens 001 using Funky Fingers Dark Knight.


Delaney Chats & Chiens 001.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



The next morning, I decided to topcoat the mani with OPI Matte as there was so much shine on the pictures that they didn't show that well to me.  If that makes sense lol.  I liked how they turned out matte too, especially the distressed base look.



Hopefully you've enjoyed all the indie love mani's this week!  Here's the other ladies day 5 mani's!




Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!