Friday, March 2, 2018

Contrary Sweet Poison...and Longing For Spring!

I love this colour combination but on this cold day, it makes me long for spring.  I know spring is right around the corner but I can't wait to see flowers starting to bloom and the return of the birds chirping!  Well, spring may be a little while away (maybe not in days but in better weather) but I can be satisfied with spring-like colours on my nails in the meanwhile!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Contrary Polish Sweet Poison.  Contrary Sweet Poison is another Polish Pick Up offering from July 2017 Cocktails & Mocktails theme.  Sorry to be sharing when no longer available but if this tickles your fancy, hopefully you can find in a destash.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from Kelly Negri KN31 using MdU 1.


Added a few dots using Color Club In Theory for filler and interest.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!