Friday, March 9, 2018

Another St. Patrick's Day Mani!

St. Patrick's Day is sneaking up and with next week being Digit-al Dozen week, I won't have much time to share many more mani's.  Here's what I had on a couple days ago!


Started with a base of Different Dimension Fernweh and Paint Polish Shamrock Your World, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Bunny Nails HD-B (thumb), UC Mini: St. Patrick's Day (index and words on ring), MoYou Festive Collection-21 (pinky and small shamrock accents on middle and ring) and Messy Mansion MM04 (middle).


Added a couple more shamrocks, then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Have a great weekend and thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!