Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!  Whether you are spending time with the one that you love, or your Valentine is you, whatever you are doing, have a great day! 

I know the day can be just another day to a lot of people, but the holiday lover in me likes to do mani's for all the holidays so here is a final Valentine's Day mani!  Again, not very traditional but hopefully you like it! Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Different Dimension (Blue) Da Ba Dee, OPI The I's Have It and Rimmel Blue Eyed Girl.  Two coats except the Different Dimension which is three.


After wrapping the tips again on the glitter, added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I had made stamper decals using accent nail polishes with images from XY-J27 (middle) and MJ JR-1 (thumb); stamped them directly on the nail.  Stamped image from MoYou Festive Collection-20 on thumb. And yes, the image was small enough and placed that I did manage to stamp the "s" in Valentine's but it's not obvious due to hand placement but it's there!  


XY-J27



MoYou Festive Collection-20


Did gradient stamping using Moyra SP05 and Funky Fingers Gesso using image from XY-B07 (acrylic plate) for index and ring.


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I love this design! I don't always keep up with my favorite nail bloggers; so many of the ones that first captured my attention have moved on. I think it's high time I tell you that you have been my stamping guru for years now, and I'm super appreciative of your talent and your tenacity!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!