Thursday, February 22, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does Mythic Creatures; Day 3

I'm running late for Day 3's mythic creature challenge, but here it is!  Hopefully you can make out this mythic creature as the image was a big one as you can see!  It was tricky to stamp as well as necessitating some acrobatic finger poses but hopefully your eyes 'drag on' this mythical creature!  (How was that for a clue!) Here's what I came up with!



Started with a base of one coat of Barielle Irish Eyes, no top coat.


Added a very thin coat of CND Creative Play Express Ur Em-Oceans, no top coat.


Added KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


For the scales, stamped using image from Vivid Lacquer VL022 using CND Gold Chrome.


There's another image on VL022 that has the filled in scales, so I stamped on top using Hit The Bottle Electric Indigo and Hit The Bottle I Blue It All On Polish, trying for a multichrome dragon scale look.  The idea here was also to shadow stamp (even though this plate came out before shadow stamping so the images don't line up that well) but to also have a hint of the base polishes peeking through.  


 Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


 Stamped using another image on the same VL022 plate using Funky Fingers Dark Knight.

 

Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



 Thought that if I matted it, the base and outline might show up a little better, so added a coat of OPi Matte.



Here's the other ladies Day 3 mani's!




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!