Wednesday, January 31, 2018

More Snowflakes!

We knew it was too good to be true that winter was over.  Rain washed away the snow last week then a few mild days over the weekend but it was too good to last with the snow that arrived again these last couple of days.  It wasn't too bad thankfully but good enough reason to share more snowflake mani's! Here's one I came up with not too long ago!


Started with a base of two coats of Pahlish Bespoke Boo-Ya!, no top coat.


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Lina Make Your Mark 4 with accents of Lina 4 Seasons-Winter 1 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I had painted accent stones with Pahlish Bespoke Boo-Ya! and added them to a few fingers.


Did a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!