Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Alchemy Lacquers Argentum

While I'd love to do nail art that take three hours all the time, I just don't have the time for that most nights. A lot of times, due to the limited amount of time I have to do my nails as I might only have half an hour or maybe an hour at the most, they are simple polishes and easy stamping and while they turn out good for me to wear out there in real life, they just aren't that exciting for blogging.  (But I share them anyway lol). This is one of those rare times that the basic polish and the basic stamping just clicked and turned out to be a pretty cool mani...in my eyes anyway!  Here's what I came up with!


Started out with two coats of Alchemy Lacquers Argentum, no top coat.  I love polishes like this; the addition of the flakies add interest to the base for stamping with no layering, not having to worry about heavy glitter removal, etc.  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from Creative Shop 18 using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.



Creative Shop 18




Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!