Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Halloween Nails!

This cute design is my attempt at those gradient type of nails when you have one colour at each end of you hand and then a mash up on the middle nails.  But as you can see, I went a little overboard and dot crazy as usual and just mixed it all up but still think it turned out OK!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, with accent nails of Color Club Explosive (6 coats; it is a jelly and needed a few to be opaque!) and MoYou Purple Rain (yes the stamping polish as I wanted to be all matchy-matchy!)


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on top.


Stamped using images from UberChic Halloween 01 (ring) using MdU 66 and Lina Spooklicious! 01 on middle using MoYou Purple Rain stamping polish. 


Added accent dots.


Decided it was just a little plain for me, so added more dots (please excuse the white polish dot strings; the polish was just a little too goopy for good dotting!)


Added dots to middle and ring; then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I think those ghosts are about the cutest images I have ever seen and have used them a few times now in Halloween mani's; I hope I get a chance to post them all!  

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I love the multiple base colors for nail designs. These look great! I also am a big fan of polka dots (just look at any of my manicures...haha) so I like all the dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!