Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Back to School Time!!!

Today is the first day of school for kids in my area!  I know, all parents are singing, "It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!"  I can't believe that it's the last year of school for my youngest child! How time has flied! Only 10 more months of having to get up early and then I've done my parental duty of seeing all three kids off to school for the last 18 or so years! Wahooo!!!!   This is what I came up with for back to school nails!


Started with a base of skittles; polishes used starting at thumb and going clockwise are Nars Ethno Run Left, Nicole by OPI Hit the Lights, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Zoya Tilda and Zoya Robyn.  All are two coats except the NOPI which was thin and streaky and needed a third for coverage and Zoya Tilda which was good for coverage but I nicked the tip and just filled it, then added another coat to level.  

Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I had made a bunch of stamper decals using images from plates and acrylic paints.  


Applied stamper decals.  Images are from Moyra-16 Memories16 (thumb), MJ JR-2 (index), Creative Shop 12 (middle), Cheeky Top of the Class Jumbo 4 (ring) and FAB UR NAILS FUN-WON (pinky).


Creative Shop 12




 Applied top coat.


Decided to add a few more images; added words on middle from Infinity Nails 76, then added 'learn' from MJ XL II on ring and 'play' from FAB UR NAILS FUN-WON on ring.  Added a few dots on the dress on the pinky.


Decided to add a few dots for filler using same colours of base.


 Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I hope your morning was uneventful if it was your kids first day back!  Ours went well; got up on time, no hiccups and the bus even picked up DS2 on time....last year, the bus forgot him the first day of school so we are already ahead of the game!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!