Monday, February 13, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does Black; Day 1

It's Digit-al Dozen week!!!  I have no idea how we decided upon the theme of black on the week that Valentine's Day falls on, but we did!  So I tried to do a mainly black mani, keeping in mind that Valentine's day is tomorrow!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI Black Onyx.


 Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


 Stamped using MJ JR-1 with an accent of BM-412 using a gradient of MdU 20, Moyra SP19 and Funky Fingers Gesso.

 

  Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies Day 1 mani's!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Oohhh the gradient stamping is so pretty! And yep, I'm posting hearts tomorrow as well, lol, it had to be done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hearts in that gradient are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love how this turned out so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look amazing!! That heart pattern with the gradient is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!