Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Digit-al Dozen Does December; Day 2

For Day 2 of Digit-al Dozen does December, I did some ugly Christmas sweater nails!  


I wanted texture for these nails so did two coats each of Sally Hansen Sugar Coats in Sugar Fix and Cherry Bomb; both have no top coat.  Am I the only one who still wears texture polishes?  I haven't seen a whole lot of them lately but I still wear them every now and then!  With my busy life, I'm always looking for ways to do some simple yet interesting stamping for those nights I don't have a lot of time to do my nails (which is most!) so if I can find an interesting base that I can add some simple stamping too, I'm good with it!  


Stamped using MoYou Festive Collection-32 (index and thumb), MoYou Festive Collection-31 (pinky and middle) and MoYou Festive Collection-35 (ring) using FunkyFingers Gesso and Moyra SP02 as stamping polishes.



MoYou Festive Collection-32



Here's the other ladies Day 2 mani's!




Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I love the texture of this mani - really gives it a sweater feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The texture with the sweater look is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! looks amazing!
    I really want to try it myself I'm so rubbish at nails though lol
    lots of love!
    alicia | www.alicia-a-la-mode.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!