Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Fall Gradient


I shared this mani on IG already but hadn't on the blog so thought I should before the last leaf falls!


I started by pulling a bunch of gorgeous fall coloured polishes then set out to decide which three to pick for the gradient.


Started with a base of two coats of Nine Zero Corn Maize; shown with no top coat.


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Did a sponged gradient using Nine Zero Corn Maize, Pahlish Yeti Sips Cider and Potion Polish Pumpkin All The Things.


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top before stamping.


Added gold leaves using CND Gold Chrome and an image from Bundle Monster BM-H11.


I thought matte might make the stamping a little bit more visible so added a coat of matte top coat (can't recall which brand.)


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!