Monday, October 3, 2016

Darling Diva Without You

Raise your hand if you're tired of my fall nails???  I'm guessing people on IG are tired of them as followers have dropped like leaves over the last few days lol.  Oh well, can't please everyone and I'm loving the fall nails and that's all that matters!  I still have a few more fall nails to share but to change it up a little, I thought I'd share nails that I did after I got back from Polish Con with one of my newly purchased Darling Diva polishes.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Darling Diva Without You, no top coat.


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top before stamping.


I'm trying to use some different stamping polishes as I know I use black or white 90% of the time for quick stamping.  So after searching through my stamping polishes, decided to go with Esmaltes da Kelly Elliott as I thought it would compliment the every so faint blue/mintish tinge to the polish.  Used an image from MoYou Kaleidoscope 03.


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


My test hand with a few different images trying to decide which one to go with lol!


Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. This is a stunning stamping look & I love those colours. Such a nice pairing.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pattern looks amazing. I think to do it on round nails I am sure it would be looking cool and interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!