Thursday, August 18, 2016

Digit-al Dozen Does Negative Space; Day 4

I'm not a fan of this mani at all; let's just say it started as a great idea in my mind but it went downhill from there!  While I wanted to do a replacement mani with the hopes it turned out better, I didn't have enough time and by default, I have to use this for a challenge mani. But this mani might hold the record for being the one that was on my nails the shortest amount of time because it was off before the final coat of QD TC dried!



For a little colour interest, I did a sponged gradient using CND Electric Orange, Bicycle Yellow and Raspberry Parfait on accent, then stamped over it using an image from MoYou Tropical Collection 14, as well as the other fingers using another image from the same plate. 



MoYou Tropical Collection-14




This is MoYou Tropical Collection-13; I was going to use the same image for the pinky as it is smaller but decided against it.




Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


I removed this mani 2 seconds after snapping the last picture; I can tolerate a lot of my nails but was not a fan of this at all!!! I didn't have time to do a replacement mani but I have always said I would share the good with the bad and this is definitely one of them!

Here's the other ladies Day 4 negative space nails, which I'm sure are wayyyy better than these!



I hope Day 5 will redeem me; thanks for looking!






2 comments:

  1. I think these are really cool! Your nails look awesome and I'm totally jealous! Mine have been a yellow-tinted, peely mess lately haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!