Friday, June 10, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas Does Mint Green

I did a quick 40 Great Nail Art Ideas mani before heading to work this morning; this weeks theme is mint green and I had added prompt of splatter!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of three coats of Delush Polish Amazemint, no top coat.  I found that it was best to wait a few minutes between coats for the polish to dry; I didn't do this on the index finger and then had some polish pull so it doesn't sit as nice on the nail as the rest of them for this reason, having to add a little thicker coat because of this.


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.  Had some polish wrinkling due to the thickness of the top coat and base polish again on the index finger.  If I had more time, I would have done this nail again but it was before work this morning so didn't have any extra time.



For the splatter, I was going to do real polish splatter but too messy and not enough time so went with stamping splatter using MJ X and MoYou stamping polish in Ever Green.



Topped it all off with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.



Here's the other ladies mint green manis with everyone's different prompts!



Have a great weekend; thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!