Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day!


Started with a base of two coats of Arcane Lacquer Residuum, no top coat.


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


Stamped using Colors by llarowe Hey Romeo using images from Born Pretty BP-11 and BP-70.


Born Pretty BP-70



Topped with a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.



Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day however you spent it!

For those who haven't seen, I'm have a giveaway of Girly Bits Give Me One Good Raisin on both my FB and IG page; the direct links are at the bottom of this page.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty mani. In the UK we have Mother's Day in March so it was so strange seeing these mani's pop up over the weekend. However I'm glad they have as they're so pretty.
    Hope you had a lovely weekend.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!