Sunday, May 1, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas Does 3 Shades of Red/Orange

Here's the nails I did for 40 Great Nail Art Ideas with this weeks theme of 3 shades or red/orange; I had added prompt of roses.

These were the three polishes I chose; piCture pOlish Citrus, Sonia Kashuk Tango Mango and piCture pOlish Vegas.


Started with a coat of two coats of piCture pOlish Citrus; shown with no top coat.


After applying latex barrier, did a gradient using all three polishes on all fingers except the ring, which was a radial gradient.


After removing latex and some clean up.


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping after doing a bit more clean up!


UberChic UC 4-02






Stamped all fingers using UberChic UC1-02 except accent which was UberChic UC 4-02 using Funky Fingers Gesso.


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


I noticed a random dot on a petal on the middle nail that was driving me crazy so took a bit of acetone on a brush and removed it.  If only I had have noticed the stray fibre earlier on in the mani!


Here's the other ladies 3 shades of red/orange; everyone has different prompts so you will see quite a bit of variety!




Thanks for looking!



3 comments:

  1. Wow such an amazing mani and what a great collab to be a part of. Love the fiery gradient to your mani x
    Vicky
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding the stamping over the gradient really just brings it together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!