Tuesday, April 19, 2016

After Last Week, Hope You're Not Tired of Gradients!

Last week at the beginning of Digit-al Dozen week, I was thinking that it might be kinda boring only sharing pink and/or purple gradients for the entire week as I had already uploaded the mani's and knew what I was going to post (except the Friday mani BUT as it turns out, the 40 Great Nail Art Ideas weekly challenge happened to ironically be pink and purple so it too was going to be same colours).  So during the week, I did a few other mani's with the intention of sharing them instead to change things up a bit.  But when I went to actually post them, I got to thinking heck, there's nothing wrong with only posting the pink and/or purple ones, so I'll post what I already have uploaded!  But now, I have these other gradient mani's to share....... so this is one of them!


Started with one of my favourite grays, Colors by llarowe The Good Old Days;  two coats, no top coat.


Did a tri gradient using Colors by llarowe The Frenchy Klein and Colors by llarowe Believe in Miracles.  I know that the colours don't blend to a gradual gradient as a typical gradient but when I did them to blend a bit more, the darker colours pretty much overpowered the gray, so did them with less of a fade than a more graduated gradient.  If that makes sense!


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


Stamped using an image from Sugar Bubbles SB 040 using Funky Fingers Gesso.


Top coated with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


Thanks for looking!




2 comments:

  1. So beautiful!Love the base, it's a perfect gradient! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never get tired of gradients! I love the this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!