Friday, April 22, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas Does Animals

It's 40 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge; this weeks theme is animals.  I thought for today's mani, I would do a tribute mani to our family fur baby, Spike.  Although its been two weeks now since he has no longer been with us, we still expect to see him greeting us at the door when we get home, watch for him to be sitting at the patio door to be let out, check the area where his water and food bowl was kept to see if he needs any. I guess this will pass in time, but all this is still fresh in our minds and we still look for him and think we hear his bark every now and then. 


R.I. P. Spike


Started with a base of two coats of Lippman Run, Run Rudolph, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and one coat of Funky Fingers Dark Knight.  Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


Stamped using images from Uber Chic Furry Best Friends using Funky Fingers Gesso, Funky Fingers Dark Knight and Konad red special polish.  The letters are from Nailways Back to Basics 123 ABC using original clear jelly stamper (which is only stamper I could get to pick up images for the letters as well as placing images on the thumb).  


UberChic UC Furry Best Friends





Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


Here's the other ladies animal mani's!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. oh, so sorry to hear about your dog. It seems you love it very much...
    The manicure is lovely, what a nice tribute to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw cute fur baby yeah its like losing a family member :0( remember all the great times u had together :0)
    The Mani looks like him so cute
    xxSazxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!