Thursday, November 12, 2015

Digit-al Dozen Does Inspired by Pinterest; Day 4

This mani is inspired by a picture I seen on Pinterest (somewhat) as well as the base inspiration from Amanda Loves Polish of Facebook with her picture here (hopefully that link works; I couldn't find the nails on her blog.)  Amanada had done a mani with Enchanted Candy Taffy and Rainbow Juice with Pulp! that I absolutely loved but unfortunately, I don't have either one of those polishes.  But I did use it for the basis of my inspiration for this mani; here's what I came up with!


Pinterest inspiration.

Pinterest indicated this was pinned from craftymorning.com so photo credit to them!

Started with a base of two coats of Nicole by OPI Baby Blue; this is with no top coat.


Added layer of Elevation Polish LE Stone Warrior.



Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


I didn't want to hid the base polishes too much so decided to stamp using an image from UberChic UC3-03 using Funky Fingers Gesso.


UberChic UC3-03





Top coated with GirlyBits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


Here's the other ladies Day 4 mani's!



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This is a perfect winter manicure! I know exactly how my nails will look for Christmas vacation, which I`ll spend in Ibiza this year! Now all I have to do is to find nail salons there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!