Friday, October 23, 2015

Go! Blue Jays! Go!

I don't think I've ever seen so much baseball on our tv as the last couple of months but the hubs anyway sure has been watching every game!  We'll be watching the game today and now that it's down to the wire for The Blue Jays, thought I should finally do a "Support the Jays" mani just in case it's their last game today as I've been meaning to do one for a while now but haven't gotten around it it .........but I'm confident it won't be their last game as they are going to take the World Series!  Go, Jays, Go!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, top coated.


Stamped using assortment of plates; BM-414 (ring), UberChic Sports Fan-01 (thumb and index), MJ IV (pinky) and Nailways Back to the Basics 123 ABC (middle) using MdU 4 and 23 and FUN red.  The images on the Uber Chic plate are too big for my nails; I had to do the stamper shrinking method on the thumb and it's still a tight fit.  I should also point out that I used the clear jelly stamper for the letter placement on the middle finger; what fantastic results!  I would never be able to place the letters so well without it...believe me, I've already tried this before lol.  


UberChic Sports Fan-01





BundleMonster BM-414

Added baseball to index, then topped with Girly Bits What a Rush QD TC to finish.  


Sadly, sports images are lacking on stamping plates; UberChic Sports Fan-01 is a start, recognizing that there are a few other images out there on other plates but not many.  I do hope there are more images coming!  Even though you might not necessary be cheering for the Jays, at least someone might get some inspiration from these!

GO! JAYS! GO!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!