Saturday, September 5, 2015

Darling Diva Sassy Ass Mouth

Darling Diva does amazzzzzzzzzzzzzing red polishes and this is one of them, Darling Diva Sassy Ass Mouth. This holo is an absolute stunner with purple flash.


Started with two coats of Darling Diva Sassy Ass Mouth, with accent of OPI Love. Angel. Music. Baby; no top coat.


Top coated all fingers except accent with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Using an image from BP-L007, stamped all but accent using CND Gold Chrome.  I think the next three pictures show the mani faces of Sassy Ass Mouth as it looks a little different depending on lighting and angle.




Added a few accent stones for interest.


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Different lighting and holo doesn't show through as well but it shows the broody 'sassy ass' of it a little better!


I have no idea what kind of feedback there will be for this, but this was a mani that I was in love with!   This is a little darker than I like to wear this time of year being the lover of brights that I am; which is why I was wearing this in March earlier this year and not more recently (even though I have already worn a couple autumn like colours recently even though we are in the midst of a mini heat wave right now). This was also the time that I was adding stones or studs to all mani's! Wait, I still do that........

Hopefully you're enjoying your weekend; thanks for looking!


5 comments:

  1. Darling Diva's sassy ass mouth is so darn sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how does the accent nail looks like. Great color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a luxurious looking manicure, with the red, gold and purple flash :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!