Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Nails

When I sat down to do my nails last night, I thought I hadn't done many Easter nails, so decided to do one; this is what I came up with!



Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls; topped with two coats of KBShimmer on top (no pix).  Stamped using images from Infinity 54 (thumb) and Infinity 35 (middle), then top coated again in prep for lead lighting.



Used assortment of 10.1 Polish jellies for lead lighting, except the palette which is a Zoya.



Infinity 54




Added assortment of images from Messy Mansion MM08 (peep on ring), Nailways Spring Time Easter Bunny (bunny on index), MoYou Festive Collection-14 (ring), MoYou Festive Collection-09 (pinky) and Infinity 76 (Easter wording on ring).  Used assortment of Mundo de Unas stamping polishes.



Added dots, dots and more dots for filler and interest then top coated to finish with KBShimmer Clearly ton top.



Hope you're having a great Easter weekend; thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!