Sunday, January 18, 2015

Holo Gradient

My apologies for not finishing up on the Digit-al Dozen challenge week.  Unfortunately, I only had three of the five mani's done with the intention of doing the remainder during the challenge week but haven't been able to do my nails since last Monday due to swelling. So rather than my blog sit idle, will be sharing some archived mani's and again, sure do hope I can do the last two days of the Fairy Tale challenge as they have been so much fun to do this week!  Hopefully you've had a chance to check out all the ladies mani's; they have been amazing!


For this mani, I decided upon a sponged holo gradient. My friend from Fab Ur Nails had kind enough to sent me a bottle of her glue that she uses around her skin for easy removal with my last order, so I applied it along the edges and waited for it to dry.


Started with a base of Smitten Polish Sunny Side Up; two coats, no top coat.


Did a gradient using Different Dimensions HO3 and Different Dimensions Werewolves of London.


Peeled off the glue once the gradient was sponged on.  In hindsight, I should have waited until I stamped but didn't figure this out until after lol!


After glue removal and clean up.


Top coated before stamping.


Stamped using black FUN stamping polish using H27.


Top coated to finish.


This pix was the best I could do to see the holo but it was still faint.


Hope you're having a great weekend; thanks for looking!



3 comments:

  1. So lovely! The gradient is awesome and the stamping is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gradient is so gorgeous, and I love the stamping you've done on top. I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freaking awesome! Hope you're starting to feel better. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!