Thursday, October 23, 2014

More Fall Leaves!

The third mani in my Fall Series this week was my effort to try to change it up a little from the brightly stamped, colourful leaves.  So did black leaves on a colourful base; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Revlon Alluring Amber.  This is my personal perfect to me/go-to orange....you can bet your bottom dollar that I have several backups of it (was quite handy to find at Revlon discount warehouse sales when they are 3/$5!)  


For some layering and base interest, added a coat of Pretty & Polished Phoenix; this is one coat with no top coat.  


Added leaves from an image on Chez Floral 009 using black FUN stamping polish.



Finished with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Are you tired of seeing fall mani's?  I have quite a few yet to share but have a feeling only one or two more will make it to post by the end of the week.  And don't worry if you are more into Halloween mode....next week will be a week full of  Halloween mani's thanks to a special Halloween event some of the ladies in the Digit-al Dozen will be participating in!

Thanks for looking!



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Fall manis!!! I really like the base for this one. Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The gold/yellow glitters peeking out from behind the leaves make great accents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome! I especially like the glitter topper :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!