Friday, July 4, 2014

Fourth of July!

Happy Independence Day to all my US friends!  I did a quick mani last night to share; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats each of Colors by llarowe Independence Day (how appropriate!) and Arcane Lacquer On the Brink; topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top. 


Stamped using Infinity 37 with white Konad special polish.


Touched up my stars a bit!  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.  Unfortunately, I had a little polish bleed through the stamping on the blue nails so some of my stars turned slightly blue but only visible in macro; not visible in real life at all!


I feel badly as I have US nails posted for today but still haven't gotten around to posting the Canada Day nails that I've been sporting for the last week (other than IG).  I've been terribly busy the last week (plus out of town for our Canada Day holiday) but do hope to share soon!

Thanks for looking!





4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the stamp you put over your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for celebrating with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thismanicure looks very interesting! I absolutely like it!)

    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    http://svlnblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look really great. and that blue <3!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!