Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Top o' the morning to ya!  It's St. Patrick's Day; this is the last of the St. Paddy's day mani's I have to share!


Started with a base of Quo by Orly Raging Vine (thumb, middle and pinky), Colors by llarowe Army of One (ring) and Liquid Sky Autumn Thyme (ring).  All two coats; the holo's have no topcoat, Raging Vine has SV.


Stamped using assortment of stamping plates and polishes; thumb is MoYou Princess Collection-14 stamped with Mundo de Unas 48, index finger is MM04 stamped with Mundo de Unas #7, middle is stamped with MJ XII stamped with Mundo de Unas #48, ring is MM04 stamped with Sally Hansen Jumpin' Jade and pinky is MM04 stamped with Mundo de Unas #48.  


MJ XII






Added a few dots using same stamping and base polishes.


Topped with SV to finish.


Have a fantastic St. Patrick's Day!

Thanks for looking!





6 comments:

  1. AWESOME! So much fun! I think the thumb is my favorite! I posted my mani almost a week early with every intention of doing a second one for today and then forgot completely! Bummer! Happy St Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Happy St. Patrick's Day xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic mani! I really need a mario themed stamping plate!! Oh and Pac-Man also. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Autumn thyme was the first liquid sky I ever bought. 40 holos ago!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!