Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pumpkins

I've been on a little fall mani kick lately; this is one of four mani's I wore this week.  I shared one my last post and a couple more will be posted next week.  Anyway, when I did this mani, I was thinking what would be a cool base to highlight some pumpkin stamps being the inspiration for the mani; this is what I came up with. 


Started with a base of two coats of SpaRitual Kindness.  This is an absolutely perfect fall polish!  Kindness dries on the matte side as you can see below but I'm sure would be stunning top coated and glossy! I thought it was great with the pumpkins in mind because it kinda reminds me of pumpkin pie...if pumpkin pie had gold shimmer in it! 


Layered with a coat of Pretty & Polished Phoenix then topped with SV.



Stamped a bunch of pumpkins using assortment of plates using FUN charcoal stamping polish; MJ VI (thumb), BM224 (middle), BM-H11 (pinky and index), and Chez Halloween 001 (ring).

Topped with SV to finish.

Here's a look at the some of the plates used.

T41
BM-H11


BM-224

Hope you're having a fantastic weekend....thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. I love the images on your thumb, pinky and index! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I love that color! I'm going to add it to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mix of polishes and stamping is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cool-did you enter it in the Bundle Monster contest>?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I like a lot your ideas for Haloween nails, I have a blog about DIY and I will show some of your manis (of course I'll link your blog), hope doesn't bother you.
    Now I have to investigate where I can find stamps for nails in Spain. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!