Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Digit-al Dozen, Love and Heartbreak, Day 2

I *try* to think outside the box for at least one mani when I'm doing holiday themed mani's.....I don't always do this....and sometimes thinking outside of the box turns out to be a massive failure, but this was a Valentine's Day mani I did with non traditional Valentine's colours that turned out OK! 

 photo 2b2229c1-e8e9-472d-8f8d-046a94c983bd_zps45d5ba6b.jpg

Started out with a base of two coats of FingerPaints Black Expressionism (no pix as have shown many times before).  Added a coat of KBShimmer We Three Blings.

 photo DSC06413_zpsf05e5e0b.jpg

Bottle pix of KBShimmer We Three Blings.  This was part of the winter/holiday themed polishes released around Christmas that I had picked up from Harlow & Co. as KBShimmer doesn't ship to Canada (and if I'm not mistaken, it's on sale now at Harlow & Co.).

 photo DSC06415_zpsc1402ced.jpg

















Stamped using Barry M Foil Effects Gold and Silver using image plate BM 317.

 photo DSC06423_zpsfd1e8768.jpg

Topped with SV.

 photo DSC06435_zps9d9f23d9.jpg

Here's the rest of the ladies Day 2 mani's!







Thanks for looking!



7 comments:

  1. I love the non-traditional colors - it makes it more classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!!! I love the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the depth the glitter adds to the stamp! Love this mani, looks like chocolate wrappers maybe? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice change of pace for Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the combo is unexpected, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this combination-very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!