Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm With The Band...

Not!

Never played a musical instrument in my life...unless you count Chopsticks on the piano...or spoons if they are classified as an instrument (lol)....



OPI La Paz-itively Hot Matte with accent thumb of Manglaze Fuggen Ugly. Stamped using OPI Positive Energy and Revlon Chrome Punch using Konad plates m58and m73, one of the hot topic IP's, and fauxnads T37 and A27.

I have to admit that the music notes with skulls is one of my most favourite images on the hot topic plates, and it drove me absolutely crazy looking for them....hard to believe tho that I've had the plates for a couple months and first time using the music note image.....but the image is just so cool! (Thanks Brooke!!! Can't thank you enough! You're the best!!)

Here's mani before stamping....



This is mani in progress...I actually thought I was finished and then got thinking that the nail with the drum looks a little bare...so risked putting a star in the middle of it...I was pleased to see it was centred well as there was no way I could remove and restamp using a matte polish. Once its in place, that's where it stays or the whole nail has to be removed. Didn't get the sheet music too straight but couldn't do too much about it or would have to redo...I'm sure some would have redone but it just give me another excuse to redo my nails tonight...plus they are already chippy as I didn't topcoat....*sigh*....




Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. Love these combinations! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, so check out my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I didn't even notice the skulls on the musical notes until you mentioned it! I am so blind I guess. I love this mani! I think it's awesome and no one needs to know you never played a musical instrument, you clearly ROCK this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mani, love the nail art and choice of polish colours together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a new follower;p I just want to say, I LOVE your Konad nail art very much!!! They're so cute:D I also love your colour selection as well:)) GJ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this! its awesome! x

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove this mani. Really cute. I am now a follower. Maybe you can check my blog out. http://www.beautifullypolishedup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I´m looking for hot topic plates were I can buy it?? I love your manicures!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!