Friday, March 4, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Mani!

My first St. Paddy's Day mani...with my very first swap extra!

Photobucket

My first swap was with a gal from Netherlands and the lovely extra she send along was Catrice Sold Out For Ever. I can't say if it is exact to Chanel Jade as I don't have Jade, but I know there is some thought in the nail blogesphere that its close (as well as Milani Dressmaker) so I was pleased as punch to have it as there's no hope I'll ever own Jade with the crazy ebay prices for it!

This was my first time using is for the base of St. Paddy's mani.

Photobucket

Used fauxnad IP XL F and stamped with CND Gold Chrome and Koand special polishes in White, Apple Green and Deep Jungle.

Photobucket

I enlarged the above pix as I liked that the shimmer in both the CND Gold Chrome and the gold shimmer from Deep Jungle peeked through....so cool...

And here's Sold Out For Ever on its own...



Enlarged for the secret shimmer....

Photobucket

And just another pix of the shimmer...I was facinated by this to no end! Really pretty!

Photobucket

Hope you're having a great weekend! Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I love this!

    lol great minds think alike i was gonna do something like this after i did something similar for valentines day with BM02...however yours turned out 100% better then anything i would have done! i love it!...And OOoo i love this green! its absolutely stunning!

    Hope your well!

    /Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Sarahlouise! I'd love to see your St Paddy's mani...BM02 is slightly different And your current St. Paddy's mani rocks! I love holo!!

    Do you have email? I went to your blog and couldn't see anything posted...just wanted to ask you about something about the disney plate you have on the way..thx by the way cause for the link as I have those UK image plates on the way with the Chanel, Dior etc..always looking for new plates!

    mrsrexy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady!

    i love the holo mani too... i need more holo polishes so badly!...ive finally now added a contact me page on my blog../bonk!

    i emailed you back =)

    Ooo glad you brought those plates!..they are awesome!

    /Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sucha pretty design! i love it!<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!