Monday, November 8, 2010

I Can't Believe I Didn't Stamp This...

I had been by Murale recently where I was able to pick up a few SpaRitual polishes including this one, Solitude. This shade is very fall appropriate!



Then topped off with a coat of Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure-I am mesmerized by how this changes the look of the polish-hopefully you can see the green, rust, copper shades from this amazing flaky. Unfortunately the purple doesn't come out too well-but it is a beautiful shade.










And while I had every intention of stamping it...cause that's what I do....I couldn't bare to cover the flaky goodness!



This last pix was taken in the sunlight and probably the best pix I was able to take that you can actually see the purple thru the HT- and see my index finger and the other tips-that is shrinkage from SV...I really need to wrap my tips one of these days....urgh!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous color, and it looks amazing with Hidden Treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh make one in the uk called rainbow. looks the exact same. awesome flaky! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!