Saturday, September 4, 2010

My New Essence Stampy Plates!

I was super excited to receive 4 - yes - 4 Essence Stampy plates from a kind swapper from The Netherlands. Of course I had to try them out. First was polish in Zoya Jolene, two coats.

>
I love this pink! Very girly and perfect for summer. Maybe more suitable for my DD but hey, I still feel like a 19 year at heart! Then the stamping-used the Essence stampy plate with the swirls and girl punk skull. Love this stamp soooo much.




Used Konad special polish in black for stamping. Unfortunately a few of the swirly images didn't stamp 100% and I was a little over zealous in the pinkie cleanup, but cool none the less!


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I'm your new follower. Really like your blog! Maybe you could check out mine sometime: www.melaniesnailpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!